ALLIGATORS IN A HELICOPTER

a pro script reader ponders movies, reading, writing and the occasional personal flashback

Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Script In Public

So as part of my screenplay group, on the last Monday of every month in the little Studio City theater that we rent, the actors read aloud one of the scripts that has been workshopped through the group.

Tomorrow night is my turn. My low-budget thriller "Seizure" is going to be done in its entirety, all 99 brisk pages of it.

If anyone has serious interest in coming and hearing it, there are (free) seats available. E-mail me for more info.

I can't promise not to be medicated, but I will try not to cough on you.

5 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Tavis said...

Can you record it and post it as a podcast?

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Scott the Reader said...

That might be a little too public.

Plus this is a temporary draft; though I think it's pretty close, I'm going to do a polish after I get feedback on the reading.

 
At 4:42 AM, Blogger E.C. Henry said...

Scott, would pay to hear what work is derived by a man whose read over 10,000 scripts. Gotta be something special. Gotta be. Unfortunately, the drive's a little long for me.

Still, enjoy your Oscars, Scott. I hope this experience is highly rewarding for you.

- E.C. Henry from Bonney Lake, WA

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Mark said...

good luck Scott.

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Tom said...

So how did it go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home