ALLIGATORS IN A HELICOPTER

a pro script reader ponders movies, reading, writing and the occasional personal flashback

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Contest Plug

If you're looking for a deadline to write something fast, you might want to consider The Script-a-thon.

It's only $25 to enter, you have all of July to bang out a script, and you even get a 25% discount in selected L.A.-area coffeehouses.

I donated a set of my notes as a prize in one of the categories (though otherwise I'm not affiliated with it). If anyone gives it a shot, let me know how it comes out.

2 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger E.C. Henry said...

Thanks for the tip, Scott. Probably going to pass on this one, as I'm concentrating my efforts on getting back into a new spec. Working 2nd shift now really helps with the writing.

Well-p, gotta go. Time to put in my hour and a half before I have to drive to the 2nd shift job. It's nice to be making big $$ again :) Hope all is well in your world.

- E.C. Henry from Bonney Lake, WA

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

I won their mini-script-a-thon scene prompt at the Pitch Fest :) Nice people, and I'm not just saying that because I got a free waffle iron (among other prizes, but when one is a waffle iron, there's no need to note the others... okay, one was a Pitchfest past for next year).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home