Your DVD Shelf
So today's question is this:
I visit your house/apartment, and you spot me looking at your DVD/VHS shelf.
1. What's on there that you instantly force me to borrow, because it's a great movie and you figure I haven't seen it?
2. What you do also lend me, because even though it's not considered a classic, it's a personal favorite?
3. What movie is on there that you have no rational explanation for owning, and which you try to slide under the couch while I'm distracted?
My answers are:
1. 4 MONTHS, 3 WEEKS, 2 DAYS. Great in-the-moment filmmaking, and a harrowing character-drama tale.
2. RUNNING SCARED. The one with Billy Crystal and Gregory Hines. A good blend of comedy and cop procedural, and funny as hell.
3. LEGALLY BLONDE 2. I have no idea why this is on the shelf. I haven't watched it, and I'm not sure my wife even did.
Your turn. Go.