ALLIGATORS IN A HELICOPTER

a pro script reader ponders movies, reading, writing and the occasional personal flashback

Thursday, October 13, 2005

While I Wade Through My Reading, and Think About Writing...

Blogging is coming in third. Though at least I'm not as bad as Josh Friedman.

Anyhow, if you need to read intelligent thoughts about writing, head over to Velociraptors On The Space Shuttle (I like to think I helped inspire the name, though don't underestimate the power of Snakes on a Plane, which inspired us all) and check out the postings of Matt Waggoner, who is smarter about a lot of stuff than I'll ever be.

Read all the columns. There's something there for everyone.

6 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Speaking of "Snakes on a Plane". Did you ever get to read the script?

Mark

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Scott the Reader said...

Nah. I heard it wasn't bad though.

 
At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josh's blog is not helpful to us writers...

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Grubber said...

Wrong MQ, we now know the importance of sushi in Hollywood. ;-)

 
At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is [Animal] on a [Confined, Yet Spacious, Vehicle] the new Die Hard in a [Building of choice]?

I guess only the box office knows for sure...


Hmmmm...how long until we get "It's Gilla Monsters on a Semi meets Die Hard in a Hospital! I call it Malpractice Lizards!"

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger smithendy@gmail.com said...

I'll follow your advice and want to add one more site that can help in writing. proofreading and editing services - edit-ing.services is a good choice for those you don't have enogh time or necesssari skills yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home