ALLIGATORS IN A HELICOPTER

a pro script reader ponders movies, reading, writing and the occasional personal flashback

Monday, November 06, 2006

And On The Seventh Day, They Met And Hung Out

It's time to hang out with some fellow scribes.

This Sunday, we have reserved an upstairs room at Jerry's Deli in Westwood for some dinner and conversation. Hopefully this will be the first of many get-togethers.

We need to get at least 15-20 people to easily cover the minimum, but the more people we get/more money we spend, the longer we can hang out. So we're going for the 50-person maximum.

Please e-mail me to let me know if you can be there. All the info is listed over on Wordplay here. If you don't spend a lot of time at Wordplay already, you should.

11 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Kira Snyder said...

I'm out of town this weekend -- catch you next time!

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger aggiebrett said...

I think i'll be unavailable.

Bastard.
.
.
.
B

 
At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be there like a shot - if I didn't live a trillion miles away over the Atlantic. Great minds tho - a bunch of us Brit scribes are doing a very similar thing in London on 25th of Nov!

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Emily Blake said...

I'm going to try to make it. I have my table reading that afternoon so it depends on how long that takes and whether or not any of the actors stick around afterwards. But if they all leave right after the reading I'll show up.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Shawn said...

If my hangover allows me to get off the couch, I'll be happy to join the festivities.

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be there, barring another poultry truck jackknifed on the 10 Freeway.

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger deepstructure said...

i'll be there.

 
At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pay by that place 4 times a week.

I'll see what I can do.

- Allen

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Cathy Fielding said...

I'll be there with you in spirit.

 
At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that should say, PASS by...

- Allen

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Chris said...

i should be able to make it Scott (will also rsvp by e-mail to confirm)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home