ALLIGATORS IN A HELICOPTER

a pro script reader ponders movies, reading, writing and the occasional personal flashback

Friday, March 10, 2006

A Couple of Blogs I Like

The other day, I finally got around to adding a few more names to my sidebar of blogs I like.

Writer Ken Levine's is one; if you don't check him every day, start doing it now. One of the most regular posters, as well as one of the most knowledgable and funny.

Patrick Rodio has been writing Could You Describe The Ruckus? for about six months now, and he's already trying to predict the summer box office. Patrick has written a ton of stuff, and any day now I expect him to sell something.

And my old friend Tom has started writing a blog, The One Year Push, chronicalling his attempt to try and spark his screenwriting career. His post today is particularly good.

4 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger taZ said...

Hope I'm not too far away... ;)

Like Ken and PJ too. Will take a look on Tom's blog as well.

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Patrick J. Rodio said...

Nice, I believe they call that a "shout-out!"

I like Ken's as well, good stuff over there, and I just checked out Tom's blog and will do so regularly.

And you just wait and see how close I am with my box office predictions!!! You just wait!!

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger Eleanor said...

you should check out Jane Espenson's blog as well.

www.janeespenson.com

 
At 4:39 AM, Blogger DAVID BISHOP said...

Consider this another vote for Jane Espenson's blog. She did a couple of brilliant posts on tricks to avoid writing on the nose dialogue, plus a goldmine of other great tips.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home