ALLIGATORS IN A HELICOPTER

a pro script reader ponders movies, reading, writing and the occasional personal flashback

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Resolutions For 2006

Work hard, but always carve out time for my wife.

Manage time better, so that I have the chance to write more.

Write more.

Dig out the fishing gear, and figure out a good place to use it.

Wonder if they make a fishing pole mount for laptops.

Write more.

E-mail my family more. Especially my parents.

Exercise more. Swim more.

Get my scripts in shape, and out there.

Eat better. Vegetables and fruit are my friends.

Put a baby in my wife.

Write more.

6 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger Scoopy said...

Maybe you can arrange it whereby your wife gives birth to a spec, and you deliver a baby.

Surely there's a lawyer out there who can build that deal somehow...

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Peter C. Hayward said...

Put a baby in my wife.

You know, I hear that they outlawed that operation.

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger taZ said...

Good Luck. Sound hard, but I hope you manage. =)

I especially like the "Write more" part. Encouraging. LOLing.

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Dave Olden said...

What? They don't make fishing pole mounts for laptops?

What kind of world has this become?

Dave O.

 
At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, no "put a baby in my wife more"?

 
At 5:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'vegeatables and fruits are my friend'... you know Elton John? (sorry, my New Year's Resolution is to more smartass...rock on Scott

 

Post a Comment

<< Home