ALLIGATORS IN A HELICOPTER

a pro script reader ponders movies, reading, writing and the occasional personal flashback

Monday, August 28, 2006

Anniversary

So today it has been one year exactly since I started this blog.

Time flies way too fast.

195 posts, and it only took me 364 days to put something visual on it.

Hopefully, as this next year evolves, I'll have some writing news to post about, while I'll continue to muse about screenwriting, and movies, and life outside of movies.

Maybe I'll even start throwing up film clips and trailers as I come across interesting ones.

Otherwise, kudos to all the other writing blogs that have sprung up over the past year, and keep it going too.

4 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger aggiebrett said...

Congrats!

Now shut up and go write.
.
.
.
in denial about denial B

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Chesher Cat said...

Happy Blogiversary, Scott!

Keep up the good work on all fronts.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger glassblowerscat said...

Congratulations! We appreciate the year of blogging.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger wcdixon said...

congrats...we enjoyed it so far.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home